|Violet's Biological Parents|
Chosen Chapter 14: Past and Present Danger (premonition only)
Holland Roden and Brendan Coughlin
- Boy: "We can’t offer her anything. No food or clothes. Not even a home. She deserves more."
- Girl: "We love her. We want what is best for her."
- — Violet's parents to a nun.
Violet's Biological Parents were two mortal teenagers who had a daughter. As runaways, they realized they could not take care of a child, since they had little money and no place to call home. Wanting what was best for their daughter, they decided to give her up for adoption and brought her to a church San Francisco.
Violet later witnessed the moment her parents gave her up through a premonition and realized it was an act of love, as they wanted her to grow up safe.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Despite both being mortal, their daughter turned out to be a witch due to her special destiny.
- Chosen Chapter 14: Past and Present Danger (premonition only)