- "We have sacrificed a lot for our destiny but we have also gained so much in return. Still, I am very glad to say that we have finally fulfilled our destiny, and that we can finally lead normal lives."
- —Piper Halliwell
The Closing Chapter is an independent story taking place six months after The Ultimate Battle ("Forever Charmed"). It serves as an ending to Season 8 of Charmed and as a set-up for the Chosen series.
- Timeline: Late 2006
- Returning Characters
- Introducing Characters
- Tribal Demons
- Sophie, a waitress and future Whitelighter who was rescued by Paige.
- Unnamed Darklighter, vanquished by Paige.
- Unnamed Elder, an Elder who appeared alongside Odin and Noah.
- Unnamed Fury, a demon who was intended as a sacrifice by the Tribal Demons, later vanquished by Christy.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The story title is a reference to closing several storylines left open in the final season.
- It is revealed Christy survived her vanquishment by becoming an Astral Being.
- Phoebe discovers she is pregnant with her first daughter, Prue.
- Inspired by the events of "The Legend of Sleepy Halliwell", the Charmed Ones summon the Headless Horseman to distract the demons.
- Phoebe regains her power of Empathy and it returns stronger than ever.
- Billie loses her powers after taking a power stripping potion to stop Christy.
- Magic School is reclaimed for the powers of good and Leo Wyatt returns as headmaster.
- After five years, Piper is finally able to see the spirit of her sister Prue.
- Phoebe has already started writing her first book, "Finding Love".
| Preceded by:|
|Story Overview|| Followed by:|
Chosen, A New Chapter