- "We have sacrificed a lot for our destiny but we have also gained so much in return. Still, I am very glad to say that we have finally fulfilled our destiny, and that we can finally lead normal lives."
- —Piper Halliwell
The Closing Chapter is an independent story taking place six months after The Ultimate Battle ("Forever Charmed"). It serves as an ending to Season 8 of Charmed and as a set-up for the Chosen series.
- Timeline: Late 2006
- Returning Characters
- Introducing Characters
- Tribal Demons
- Sophie, a waitress and future Whitelighter who was rescued by Paige.
- Unnamed Darklighter, vanquished by Paige.
- Unnamed Elder, an Elder who appeared alongside Odin and Noah.
- Unnamed Fury, a demon who was intended as a sacrifice by the Tribal Demons, later vanquished by Christy.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The story title is a reference to closing several storylines left open in the final season.
- It is revealed Christy survived her vanquishment by becoming an Astral Being.
- Phoebe discovers she is pregnant with her first daughter, Prue.
- Inspired by the events of "The Legend of Sleepy Halliwell", the Charmed Ones summon the Headless Horseman to distract the demons.
- Phoebe regains her power of Empathy and it returns stronger than ever.
- Billie loses her powers after taking a power stripping potion to stop Christy.
- Magic School is reclaimed for the powers of good and Leo Wyatt returns as headmaster.
- After five years, Piper is finally able to see the spirit of her sister Prue, whom previously helped Billie by showing her the power stripping potion in the Book of Shadows.
- Phoebe has already started writing her first book, "Finding Love".
| Preceded by:|
|Story Overview|| Followed by:|
Chosen, A New Chapter