Working for Bacarra
- Rickon: "Yeah, I sort-of died. Can you help with that?"
- Bacarra: "Why should I? You have been completely useless."
- — Rickon and Bacarra.
Rickon assisted in luring the Chosen into a trap in order to teleport them to Survivor Island as part of "Witch Wars". He then crashed the party, but was quickly chased off by Bacarra. He later secured the profits of the game after the Chosen escaped and faced Bacarra in person.
After San Francisco was trapped outside of space and time, Bacarra ordered Rickon and Klea to capture the Chosen. Rickon blinked into P3 and held Violet hostage with an athame. While he was intructed to take them back to Bacarra, Klea wanted to kill them instead. During the arguement, Rickon was knocked over the head by Mikelle and then frozen by Violet. She then vanquished him with his own athame.
Rickon's spirit was later summoned by Bacarra for answers. When he had finished informing him, Bacarra used a spell to dissolve him into nothing.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate beings or objects with a crystal and a map.
- Blinking: The ability to teleport from one location in the blink of an eye.
- Power Absorption: The ability to steal the magical powers of others. As a warlock, Rickon could absorb powers through an athame.
- Immortality: The ability to possess a possibly infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.