Fling with Ronnie (formerly)
Penelope "Penny" Halliwell is the second daughter of Phoebe Halliwell and her husband Coop, born in 2009. She is the younger sister of Prue and the older sister of Payton Halliwell. She is also the younger half-sister of Julian Turner. Like her sisters, she is a Cupid-Witch and is named after her great-grandmother, Penelope 'Grams' Halliwell.
Early LifeEditAt the age of nine, Penny had lighter brown hair than her sisters and hazel eyes. Like her sisters, she inherited her mother's beauty.
In high school, Penny was not as smart or popular as her sister, but was mentioned to have slept with half the football team, having already developed a rebellious and wild personality.
At the age of twenty, Penny is known as the wild and irresponsible one of the family. She is taking classes in college, though she spent most of her time partying and sleeping with guys. However, it was revealed that this was due her insecurity due to the fact that she had not figured out her life as much as her sisters, making her feel like a screw-up. However, Phoebe revealed that she was the same at that age and that she had nothing to worry about.
Under the manipulation of the Spirit of Rage Darius, Penny fought with her family, however, they later reconciled when the truth was revealed. Penny and Prue then helped vanquish the Woogyman with a rhyme her mother had taught them and later helped vanquish Shax as well. Along with her sisters, Penny later gave her blessing to her parents for going on tour to promote Phoebe's latest book.
Penny later planned to better herself by letting go of her wild lifestyle and focusing on her studies. During the return of Barbas, Penny was confronted with her worst fear, not being able to control her power and being overwhelmed with negative thoughts. However, she quickly figured out something was wrong and concluded Barbas was behind it.
When Barbas put Wyatt and Chris in a dream world to confront them with their fears, Penny was able to use her telepathy to enter their minds and confront Barbas. She then read Wyatt's mind and discovered the secret he had been keeping for years. She was later forced to leave the dream world when Wyatt tried to kill her, though Chris later managed t get through to him and bring him back.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate beings or objects with a crystal and a map.
- Telepathy: The ability to read and manipulate the minds of other beings and communicate mentally.
- Dream Leaping: The ability to enter and manipulate the dreams of other beings. Penny once entered the minds of her cousins after they were trapped in a dream world by Barbas.
- Hypnosis: The ability to put others in a trance-like state and control their actions. When Penny uses this power, her voice echoes in the mind of her targets and they become entranced, allowing her to command them to do as she desires.
- Levitation: The ability to defy gravity and rise up into the air. Much like her mother, Penny uses this power in combination with martial arts to fight demons and enhance her own agility.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Penny's powers, with the exception of Levitation, are all based on and connected through thoughts.
- Penny is deeply insecure and worried that she is a disappointment and a screw-up. One of her worst fears is not being able to control her telepathy and hearing all the negative things people are thinking about her.
- Penny was a rebellious outcast in high school, similar to her mother. She also had a reputation of sleeping around a lot.