Pazuzu was an ancient Babylonian demon that could spread seeds of corruption through his mystical fog. He was known to spread evil by infecting women, darkening their souls to give birth to pure evil children. As he was too powerful to be destroyed and only pure souls could withstand his corruption, a group of magical children sealed him in a magical amulet.
Despite being trapped inside the amulet, Pazuzu was still able to spread his evil and communicate with his demonic offspring. One of these children, Rex, obtained the amulet and began plotting to bring back his father by capturing the children of witches.
The Elders sent the Ice Cream Truck to capture them and asked the Chosen to investigate with help from Gretchen. When the Chosen cast a spell to track the children, it inadvertently turned Duncan into a child. Pazuzu was then alerted to a powerful magical child and sent Rex and the others after him.
The Chosen and Caleb set a trap to capture the demons, though they managed to escape. Duncan followed them and Pazuzu sensed his presense. When the Chosen arrived, Rex channeled his father's power and spread mystical fog to corrupt them. However, as a child, Duncan had a pure soul and was immune. He managed to defeat them grabbing the amulet, causing Rex to be evaporated. Gretchen then took Pazuzu's amulet to the Elders.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Fog Generation: The ability to generate fog within a certain area. Pazuzu could generate mystical fog to spread corruption. Additionally, his fog could be used to block magical attacks and to obscure sight.
- Sensing: The ability to determine the location and status of other beings by concentrating on them.
- Immortality: The ability to possess a possibly infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm. Pazuzu could not be vanquished and was instead sealed into an amulet.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- In Babylonian mythology, Pazuzu was a king of demons of the wind. It is also the name of the demon in the Exorcist film series.