High school student
Dating Sean Keller
At the age of five, Payton had dark brown hair and brown eyes much like her oldest sister. She is described as having inherited her mother's beauty and out of her sisters, she looks most like Phoebe.
In high school, Payton considered herself average and socially invisible. She was close friends with her cousin Henry Jr. despite being completely different. While getting a ride home, she discovered about her mother's book tour over the radio. Payton later confronted her mother, which led into a huge fight between the family when their rage was enhanced by Darius, a Spirit of Rage. She also fought with her sisters after they called her invisible and immature.
Payton later reconciled with her family and she and her sisters told their mother to go on the tour. She also used her power of Precognition along with her mother to locate the cloaked demon. Meanwhile, Prue would be moving back home so Payton would not be alone.
Payton was later kidnapped by a Spirit Killer who wanted revenge on her sister. However, with help from their new Whitelighter Noah, her sisters were able to rescue her and banish the Spirit Killer to the astral plane.
Source of All FearEdit
After watching a horror film with Henry, Payton fell asleep in the manor. While she was having a nightmare, Barbas appeared and brought her nightmare to life in the form of the serial killer Cinderhella. She was haunted by Cinderhella several times while the rest of her family were also confronted with their fears. Eventually, Payton was able to stand up to her fear, which destroyed Cinderhella.
Halliwell Family Values Edit
When Payton learned that Prue had feelings for Matt, a spirit that could not get into the afterlife, she cast a spell to give Matt a solid body. However, since she used magic for personal gain, the spell temporarily transformed her into a spirit. Prue wanted to reverse it, but Payton convinced her to enjoy the day with Matt. She later met Penny and Henry at a fair and when Chris asked them to meet at the manor, she preceded them by wisping there.
When Chris revealed his plan to eliminate the Source, Payton proposed to ask his mother or aunt for help. When she and her sisters learned that their mother had returned to San Francisco without telling ayone, they became worried. Payton then had a premonition and discovered that her mother was in the Underworld with the Source. However, she was convinced that her premonition had not revealed everything to her.
When the cousins recalled the Nexus, Peyton took care of the element of water. Her sisters used a spell to summon Phoebe and the Source, they also tried to use another spell to eliminate the Source, but they were stopped by Phoebe, who revealed that the Source owned the son she believed to have lost.
Payton was the only one to see Julian as a victim, and unlike her sisters did not get angry with her mother, but began to wonder how it would grow up with an older brother.
With Mortals Like These Edit
Payton spent the evening with her sisters, she admitted that she kept in touch with Phoebe, and tried in vain to persuade Prue and Penny to try and talk to her. She also admitted that he wondered what it would be like to grow up with Julian.
When the whole city was possessed by the essence of the Source, Payton had a premonition in which she saw the neighbor attack her, so he barricaded himself in her room and pretended not to be at home. Later Noah brought her and Prue to the manor.
When Chris suggested that what was happening could be Julian's work, Payton was the only one to believe him innocent and managed to persuade her sisters to talk to Phoebe once the emergency ended.
Shortly thereafter the cousins discovered that they could not teleport and when the mortals burst into the manor they split into two groups and fled. Payton took refuge in a warehouse with Melinda, Henry and Wyatt; the invaders found them, but before they could attack them, Julian erased his grandmother's spell and released them. Once back home, Payton called her mother to join her so they could finally try and tackle what they had discovered.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate beings or objects with a crystal and a map.
- Premonition: The ability to perceive visions of the past, present and future. These premonitions are often triggered through touching an object or being in a certain location.
- Invisibility: The ability to become unseen by the naked eye. Payton first turned invisible when she was feeling insecure and nervous, though she became visible again by calming down.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Payton's powers are all based on and connected through sight.
- Payton is socially invisible in high school, which foreshadows her eventual power of invisibility.
- Payton is Phoebe's daughter who most physically resembles her; ironically, the two have completely different personalities.
- The Once and Future Evil (As a child)
- Four Witches and a Funeral (cameo)
- Legacy 101: Endings and Beginnings
- Legacy 102: Dark Night Lights
- Legacy 103: The Source of All Fear
- Legacy 104: Halliwell Family Values
- Legacy 105: With Mortals Like These
- Legacy 108: Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Legacy 111: Penny Dreadful
- Legacy 112: Noah's Arc
- Legacy 114: P3 Times a Lady