High school student
Dating Sean Keller
Payton Halliwell is the youngest daughter of Phoebe Halliwell and her husband Coop, born in 2013. She is the younger sister of Prue and Penny Halliwell. She is also the younger half-sister of Julian Turner. Like her sisters, Payton is a Cupid-Witch. She is the only child of the Charmed Ones to not have been named after a relative or ancestor and she is the youngest of the family.
At the age of five, Payton had dark brown hair and brown eyes much like her oldest sister. She is described as having inherited her mother's beauty and out of her sisters, she looks most like Phoebe.
In high school, Payton considered herself average and socially invisible. She was close friends with her cousin Henry Jr. despite being completely different. While getting a ride home, she discovered about her mother's book tour over the radio. Payton later confronted her mother, which led into a huge fight between the family when their rage was enhanced by Darius, a Spirit of Rage. She also fought with her sisters after they called her invisible and immature.
Payton later reconciled with her family and she and her sisters told their mother to go on the tour. She also used her power of Precognition along with her mother to locate the cloaked demon. Meanwhile, Prue would be moving back home so Payton would not be alone.
Payton was later kidnapped by a Spirit Killer who wanted revenge on her sister. However, with help from their new Whitelighter Noah, her sisters were able to rescue her and banish the Spirit Killer to the astral plane.
Source of All FearEdit
After watching a horror film with Henry, Payton fell asleep in the manor. While she was having a nightmare, Barbas appeared and brought her nightmare to life in the form of the serial killer Cinderhella. She was haunted by Cinderhella several times while the rest of her family were also confronted with their fears. Eventually, Payton was able to stand up to her fear, which destroyed Cinderhella.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate beings or objects with a crystal and a map.
- Premonition: The ability to perceive visions of the past, present and future. These premonitions are often triggered through touching an object or being in a certain location.
- Invisibility: The ability to become unseen by the naked eye. Payton first turned invisible when she was feeling insecure and nervous, though she became visible again by calming down.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Payton is socially invisible in high school, which foreshadows her eventual power of invisibility.