August 2nd, 1977
Guiding good witches and future Whitelighters
Married to Henry Mitchell
Charmed Again, Part 1
Having been given up for adoption after birth, Paige learned of her family and magical heritage shortly after her eldest sister Prue died. She then reunited with her sisters to reform the Power of Three, becoming a Charmed One. Years later, she also embraced her Whitelighter side and started guiding young witches and future Whitelighters.
The Closing ChapterEdit
Six months after the Ultimate Battle, Paige had started focusing more on her Whitelighter duties. Like Piper, Paige was still hesitant about letting Billie back in her life, though she didn't hate her. However, after Billie appeared to warn them about Christy, Henry made Paige remember that she was still Billie's whitelighter. Paige then realized she could have paid more attention to her before everything happened, instead of being focused on her own issues.
Meanwhile, the Elders appeared asking the sisters to reclaim Magic School. Piper refused, though a young Elder named Noah stressed the importance of Magic School and convinced the sisters to help. During their conversation, Noah also hinted to Paige that some younger Elders were planning 'some changes' up there. After the sisters vanquished the demons at the school, they discovered that Christy had possessed her sister. However, Billie was eventually able to break her hold and used a power stripping potion to strip her powers and destroy Christy once again.
Paige later truly forgave Billie and started reaching out to her again. She later met Noah on the Golden Gate Bridge, who informed her Magic School was being reopened and told her she was doing the right thing.
A year and a half after the Ultimate battle, Paige was visited by the elder Sandra and the whitelighter Mikelle. She then learned that Billie was destined to become part of a new force good known as the Chosen, who would take over now that the Charmed Ones were retired. Paige helped them to inform Billie of this new destiny and helped them track down the two other members of the Chosen, Duncan and Violet.
Once the Chosen were formed, Paige assisted them in vanquishing the Grimlock that was roaming the campus. She then learned that Mikelle was meant to be the whitelighter of the Chosen, meaning that Paige would have to give up Billie as a charge. Although sad, both witches understood why is was needed.
When Paige learned that the young Firestarter she and her sisters had helped years earlier, Tyler, was in danger, she tried to find him and keep him safe. She went to her old boss and learned that while she had found him a good adoptive home, Tyler had eventually wound up back in foster care. She eventually tracked him down, only to be badly hurt by the demon Arcon, who kidnapped Tyler.
While the Chosen set off to save Tyler, paige realized that she wanted Tyler to come live with her and Henry as their foster kid. While Henry was at first reluctant, he eventually agreed and the two took Tyler in once he was returned safely by Billie and the others.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate beings or objects with a crystal and a map.
- Orbing: The ability to teleport through the use of orbs. Paige possessed this power her entire life, though she was unaware of it until she became a witch. It took her several months to learn how to control it.
- Telekinetic Orbing: The ability to transport objects and beings with the mind through use of orbs.
- Remote Orbing: The ability to orb others to another location without orbing oneself.
- Healing: The ability to heal the injuries of other beings. Initially, Paige only possessed this power partially, but gained full control when she realized her love of Henry and healed his bullet wound.
- Sensing: The ability to determine the location and status of other beings by concentrating on them.
- Cloaking: The ability to magically hide one's presence and activities from others. Paige can cloak her charges from evil.
- Glamouring: The ability to assume the appearance of another person by creating a glamour around the body.
- Hovering: The ability to rise off the ground and hover with or without the use of orbs.
- Photokinesis: The ability to generate and control light and magical orbs.
- Omnilingualism: The ability to understand and speak any language without prior knowledge. Paige can speak the language of her charges.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
- The Closing Chapter
- Chosen, A New Chapter
- Chosen Chapter 2: The Firestarter
- Chosen Chapter 7: City of Darkness
- Chosen Chapter 8: The Trial of Billie Jenkins (vision quest only)
- Chosen Chapter 11: House Party
- Chosen Chapter 15: We Have History
- The Once and Future Evil
- Legacy 101: Endings and Beginnings
- Legacy 104: Halliwell Family Values
- Legacy 112: Noah's Arc (flashbacks only)
- Legacy 115: Saving Grace