Seducing Grace Mitchell
Luke is a natural born warlock. He was loyal to Bastion and tried to join his coven by seducing and killing witches. However, he later betrayed him when he decided to lure Grace Mitchell to the side of evil as his partner.
Luke was born to two warlock parents, though he ended up on the street after they were killed, forceing him to always being on the run. He was eventually approached by another warlock named Bastion, who wanted him to join his coven. Luke agreed and started seducing Grace Mitchell, though he started to develop real feelings for her. Meanwhile, he killed another witch named Celine when she came close to exposing Oliver's identity.
After learning about the murders and meeting with Zoey, the twins started to suspect one of their dates was the warlock. When Luke confronted Grace, she discovered he was a warlock. They talked and Luke tried to convince her that he was not like the others and that his feelings for her were genuine.
When they met at the rave, Luke snuck up on Grace while she was dancing and she kissed him. He then blinked them away. Although she still felt conflicted, Grace eventually faked his death to give herself more time to think about her feelings. Luke then confronted Bastion and revealed his true intentions, that he wanted to lure Grace to the side of evil as his partner.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate beings or objects with a crystal and a map.
- Blinking: The ability to teleport from one location in the blink of an eye.
- Floating: The ability to float a few inches above the ground. Luke stole this power from a witch named Celine.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
- Power Absorption: The ability to steal the magical powers of others. As a warlock, Luke can absorb powers through an athame.
- Immortality: The ability to possess a possibly infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.