Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Powers are supernatural abilities possessed by magical beings, such as witches and demons. This page contains a list of all powers appearing in the Chosen and Legacy series and contains both existing and original powers.
- Acid Secretion - The ability to generate corrosive acid, usually from the hands or mouth.
- Adjusting - The ability to fight though molecular powers such as Molecular Immobilization.
- Advanced Electrokinesis - The ability to fire a beam of highly concentrated electricity.
- Advanced Fire Throwing - The ability to fire a stream of highly concentrated torch-like fire.
- Advanced Telekinesis - An advanced form of Telekinesis, allowing the user to fire a wave of concentrated kinetic energy capable of causing objects to combust.
- Aerokinesis - The elemental ability to create, control and manipulate wind.
- Age Manipulation - The ability to accelerate, halt or reverse the aging process.
- Agility - The ability to possess magically enhanced agility.
- Animation - The ability to bring inanimate objects to life.
- Apportation - The ability to teleport objects or living beings from one location to another.
- Ash Teleportation - The ability to teleport through ashes.
- Astral Possession - The ability to take control of the body of another being by leaping into that body in astral form.
- Astral Premonition - The ability to experience premonitions in astral form, traveling to the past or future.
- Astral Projection - The ability to project the consciousness outside of the body in astral form
- Atmokinesis - The ability to control the weather.
- Augmentation - The ability to enhance the magic and powers of other beings.
- Aura Choking - The ability to strangle someone through their own aura.
- Banishing - The ability to banish beings from one's presence.
- Beaming - The ability to teleport through pinkish heart-shaped energy.
- Black Orbing - The ability to teleport through black orbs.
- Blinking - The ability to teleport in an instant by thinking of a location and blinking the eyes.
- Blood Boiling - The ability to increase the temperature of blood, causing extreme pain and eventual death.
- Bursting Balls - The ability to conjure metallic spheres that combust upon impact.
- Calling - The ability to summon an object to one's hands
- Chronokinesis - The ability to manipulate time in all directions.
- Clairvoyance - The ability to see the past, present and future at will.
- Clinging - The ability to cling to solid surfaces, including walls and ceilings.
- Cloaking - The ability to magically hide one's presence and activities from others.
- Cloning - The ability to create an exact duplicate of oneself for a short period of time.
- Conjuration - The ability to draw imaginary objects into existence.
- Conjuring the Elements - The ability to conjure and manipulate the natural elements.
- Cryokinesis - The ability to generate and manipulate ice and cold with the mind.
- Dark Wisping - A form of teleportation used by the Angel of Death.
- Deflection - The ability to deflect or negate and deflect all magical powers of others.
- Deviation - The ability to deflect and redirect powers, objects or energies using another power, such as Telekinesis.
- Divination - The ability to predict the future through various means.
- Dream Leaping - The ability to enter the dreams of others and manipulate them.
- Dusting - A form of teleportation in which the user teleports through gray, dust-like particles.
- Ectoplasm Manipulation - The ability to manipulate ectoplasm to various effects.
- Ectoplasmic Webbing - The ability to fire strings or webs of ectoplasm.
- Elasticity - The ability to elastically stretch the body or certain body parts.
- Electrokinesis - The ability to channel and generate electricity.
- Emotion Draining - The ability to drain the emotions of other beings through physical contact.
- Empathy - The ability to sense the emotions of other beings.
- Energy Balls - The ability to spheres of magical energy that resemble electrical discharges.
- Energy Beams - The ability to shoot deadly beams of energy, usually from one's hands.
- Energy Blasts - The ability to fire blasts of magical energy from one's hands.
- Energy Manipulation - The ability to create and shape energy into any form desired.
- Energy Sparks - The ability to fire red firework-like sparks from one's hands.
- Enhanced Senses - The ability to enhance one or more senses to superhuman levels.
- Fading - A light or energy based form of teleportation.
- Fear Projection - The ability to read one's fears and bring them to life.
- Fire Balls - The ability to throw spheres of fire.
- Fire Breathing - The ability to emit a stream of fire from the mouth.
- Fire Throwing - The ability to throw steams of fire from the hands.
- Flaming - A form of teleportation where the user appears and disappears through flames.
- Flight - The ability to defy gravity and propel oneself through the air.
- Floating - The ability to rise a few inches off the ground and float.
- Fog Generation - The ability to generate fog within a certain area.
- Force Blasts - The ability to unleash a blast of concussive force from one's mouth by screaming.
- Force Field Generation - The ability to create barriers of energy that can be used to protect or contain those inside and repel enemies and magical attacks. Also known as Shielding.
- Genesis - The ability to create lesser beings or minions from one's body.
- Geokinesis - The ability to manipulate the earth itself, as well as rocks, sand, dirt and natural minerals.
- Glamouring - The ability to assume the appearance of another person by creating a glamour around the body.
- Glistening - The ability to teleport through a flash of light, leaving a contour of the body for a moment.
- Healing - The ability to heal the injuries of other beings.
- High Resistance - The ability to possess a higher degree of resistance against physical and magical harm.
- Hologram Projection - The ability to project light-based images in various shapes and sizes based on imagination or memories.
- Hovering - The ability to rise off the ground and hover with or without the use of orbs.
- Hydrokinesis - The ability to generate and manipulate water with the mind.
- Hypnosis - The ability to put others in a trance-like state and control their actions.
- Illusion Casting - The ability to alter the perceptions of other beings, allowing users to make others experience what they desire.
- Immortality - The ability to possess a possibly infinite lifespan.
- Immunity - The ability to be immune to certain magical powers, spells or potions.
- Incineration - The ability to completely incinerate a being with a single look or gesture.
- Intangibility - The ability to become intangible, altering one's molecular structure to move through solid matter.
- Intangible Orbing - The ability to deconstruct the body into millions of orbs for a short period of time, allowing the user to move through solid matter and evade physical and magical attacks.
- Invisibility - The ability to make oneself unseen by the naked eye, hiding one's presence from the sight of others.
- Laser Bolts - The ability to shoot short bolts of energy.
- Levitation - The ability to rise into the air and levitate in defiance of gravity.
- Life Draining - The ability to drain the life or youth of another being.
- Light Darts - The ability to throw darts of light, which can cut through objects and skin.
- Lightning Teleportation - The ability to teleport through lightning.
- Liquification - The ability to temporarily transform into water and avoid attacks.
- Longevity - The ability to possess a longer lifespan and age at a slower rate than other beings.
- Luck Granting - The ability to grant good or bad luck to other beings.
- Luring - The ability to seduce beings and bend them to the user's will.
- Mediumship - The ability to see and communicate with ghosts. Naturally possessed by most magical beings like Witches.
- Mind Manipulation - A broad spectrum of powers that involve manipulating the minds of others. This power can be used to manipulate, absorb or erase knowledge, ideas and memories.
- Mind Transference - The ability to physically transfer a person into someone else's mind.
- Mirror Gazing - The ability to observe other locations and people through mirrors.
- Molecular Combustion - The ability to speed up molecules in an object or being to the point of combustion.
- Molecular Deceleration - The ability to slow down molecules, seemingly slowing down time.
- Molecular Dispersion - The ability to pull beings or objects apart on a molecular level, utterly destroying them and leaving no trace.
- Molecular Immobilization - The ability to slow the movement of molecules, seemingly stopping time.
- Molecular Inhibition - The ability to completely stop the movement of molecules, causing them to crystallize, encapsulating the object or being in ice.
- Necrokinesis - The ability to cause instant death without apparent cause.
- Necromancy - The powerful and dark ability to manipulate the dead. This power can be used to resurrect and control the dead, both in spirit form or as the undead.
- Omnilingualism - The ability to understand and speak any language without prior knowledge.
- Optical Energy Blasts - The ability to shoot a concentrated blast of energy from the eyes.
- Optical Fire Bolts - The ability to shoot a stream of fire from the eyes.
- Orbing - The ability to teleport through orbs, limited to Whitelighters, Elders and Whitelighter-Witches.
- Pain Infliction - The ability to inflict horrible pain on others with the mind.
- Particle Swarm - The ability to unleash a stream of burning particles that can incinerate beings.
- Petrification - The ability to turn objects and beings to stone through a look or touch.
- Photokinesis - The ability to produce and manipulate light, also known as Light Manipulation.
- Plant Manipulation: The ability to manipulate plantlife.
- Plasma Balls - The ability to throw balls of ectoplasm.
- Poison Darts - The ability to throw darts of poisonous energy, which can paralyze victims.
- Poisonous Touch - The deadly ability to spread various poisons and infect others through skin contact.
- Portal Creation - The ability to open portals to other worlds, dimensions, or even planes.
- Possession - The ability to control living beings by entering their body.
- Potion Making - The ability to mix magical potions, one of the three basic powers of a witch.
- Power Absorption - The ability to absorb the powers of other beings.
- Power Channeling - The ability to take control of and use the powers of others, once and only when those powers are activated.
- Power Extraction - The ability to strip magical powers from other beings.
- Power Granting - The ability to grant powers to another being.
- Power Mimicry - The ability to permanently copy another beings powers and abilities.
- Power Negation - The ability to cancel out the powers of other beings or in a certain area.
- Power Replication - The ability to temporarily copy and use the powers of another being.
- Precognitive Dreaming - The ability to see the future in dreams.
- Premonition - The ability to see premonitions or visions of the past, present and the future.
- Prescience - The ability to be aware of current events and predicting future events without being present.
- Projection - The ability to project thoughts into reality without the need of spells. One of the most powerful abilities in existence.
- Projective Invisibility - The ability to turn other beings and objects invisible.
- Projective Levitation - The ability to levitate objects and other beings.
- Psionic Blasts - The ability to fire powerful blasts of psychic energy.
- Psychokinesis - The ability to move objects and individuals with the mind without having to see them.
- Pyrokinesis - The ability to create and manipulate fire with the mind.
- Rage Projection - The ability to enhance and bring out rage in other beings.
- Rainbow Teleportation - The ability to teleport through rainbows.
- Reality Warping - The extremely powerful ability to alter the fabric of reality itself.
- Reconstitution - The ability to reform the body after it was destroyed.
- Regeneration - The ability to heal oneself instantly after being injured.
- Remote Orbing - The ability to send another person to a specific location through orbs.
- Remote Teleportation - The ability to teleport other beings without physical contact.
- Resurrection - The ability to bring the deceased back to life or turn them into the undead.
- Sand Teleportation - The ability to teleport through a sandstorm.
- Scrying - One of the basic abilities of a witch, the ability to find a lost object or person.
- Sense Manipulation - The ability to manipulate or steal the senses of other beings and use them for oneself.
- Sensing - The ability to locate and sense other beings.
- Shadow Manipulation - The ability to manipulate shadows for various effects. Also known as Umbrakinesis.
- Shapeshifting - The ability to change the physical form or shape of the body.
- Shimmering - The ability to teleport with a blurry "shimmer", a mostly demonic form of teleportation.
- Shredding - A molecular-based method of teleportation.
- Size Manipulation - The ability to manipulate the size of oneself, objects or other beings.
- Sleep Induction - The ability to put others to sleep instantly.
- Smoke Secretion - The ability to produce smoke from one's hands or mouth.
- Smoking - A form of teleportation where users teleport through smoke.
- Sonic Scream - The ability to generate a sonic scream capable of shattering objects and killing beings.
- Soul Manipulation - The ability to absorb, release or contain the souls of the dead.
- Sparkling - The ability to teleport through sparkling lights, used by the Angels of Destiny.
- Spell Casting - The magical ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Spiralization - A method of teleportation used exclusively by Wizards.
- Strangulation - The ability to strangle a being with a ball of light in the throat.
- Suggestion - The ability to plant feelings, thoughts and ideas into the mind of another, bending them to one's will, effectively.
- Summoning - The ability to summon a being from another location or plane, often achieved through spells.
- Super Speed - The ability to move at superhuman speeds.
- Super Strength - The ability to possess physical strength beyond humanly possible.
- Swallowing - The ability to 'swallow' objects and beings, either consuming them or having the body function as a portal to teleport them elsewhere.
- Technopathy - The ability to manipulate and control all forms of technology.
- Telekinesis - The ability to move objects as well as individuals with the mind. It can be channeled through the eyes or hands.
- Telekinetic Orbing - The ability to transport objects and beings from one place to another through use of orbs.
- Telepathy - The ability to read minds and mentally broadcast the thoughts of oneself and others.
- Teleportation - The movement of beings or objects from one place to another, more or less instantaneously, without traveling through space.
- Temporal Stasis - The ability to stop or slow down the flow of time in a certain area.
- Thermal Balls - The ability to throw balls of concentrated thermal energy.
- Thermal Blasts - The ability to fire highly destructive blasts of thermal energy from one's hands.
- Thermokinesis - The ability to manipulate temperature.
- Thought Projection - The ability to bring inanimate objects or drawings to life.
- Time Travel - The ability to travel back and forth through time.
- Touch of Death - The ability to instantly kill a being through touch, most often by burning them to death.
- Transformation - The ability to transform objects and beings into something else.
- Transmogrification - The ability to transform oneself into an inanimate object and visa versa.
- Transmutation - The ability to change one form of matter into another, such as metals.
- Voice Manipulation - The ability to manipulate one's voice to sound like another, or project the voice elsewhere without being present.
- Vortex Creation - The ability to summon violent vortexes leading to other planes or locations.
- Voyeurism - The ability to spy with only the eyes staying visible while the rest of the body is invisible.
- Water Teleportation - The ability to teleport through water.
- Web Projection - The ability to shoot strings and webs to trap and contain beings.
- Whirling - A wind-based form of teleportation, often resembling a tornado.
- Wish Granting - The ability to grant the wishes of other beings, thus turning their desires into reality.
- Wisping - The ability to teleport through wisping lights, used by spirits.