Legacy 111: Penny Dreadful is the eleventh chapter of the Legacy Series, which focuses on the next generation of Halliwells.
- Timeline: 2029
A demon reopens P3 in an attempt to lure innocent souls into a deal with the devil. Meanwhile, Penny gains a new power that brings out her inner bad girl, while Wyatt seeks a way to tell his family about Dylan after getting caught kissing him. Lastly, Julian attempts to get to know his new family better.
- Returning Characters
- Introducing Characters
- Sofia, a young mortal girl who sold her soul.
- Ronnie, Olivia's boyfriend and Penny's fling.
- Hizal, a claustrofobic demon working for Merrick.
- Demonic Bouncers, demons working for Dahlia.
- Drunk Guys, two drunk frat guys who hit on Penny.
- Drunk Woman, a drunk woman who flirted with Julian.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The title is a reference to the short British publications, as well as the horror series.
- This is the first time P3 appeared in the Legacy series and the story ends with Penny deciding to reopen the club.
- Penny gains a new power, Hypnosis.
- Wyatt finally tells his family about his relationship with Dylan in this story.
- This story contains some similarities to "The Devil's Music" and "Soul Survivor", as the story is set in P3 and focuses on demons using Faustian Deals.
| Preceded by:|
Legacy 110: From Paris with Love
|Legacy Series|| Followed by:|
Legacy 112: Noah's Arc