- "I know exactly who you are, Arthur, and who you will become. If I cannot beat you this time, I shall do it in another lifetime."
Legacy 109: Witches in Camelot is the ninth chapter of the Legacy Series, which focuses on the next generation of Halliwells.
- Timeline: 2029
When both Wyatt and Chris start having dreams about a different time, they cast a spell to experience their past lives and wind up in legendary Camelot. Meanwhile, Wyatt faces a dilemma in his relationship with Dylan and turns to his cousin Prue for support.
- Returning Characters
- Introducing Characters
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The title is a reference to Camelot, the castle of King Arthur.
- This story contains many similarities to "Pardon My Past", as characters revisit their past lives to learn something.
- All past lives appearing in this story are based on characters from the actual Arthurian legends.
- This story confirms that Merlin existed, though he was killed by the Morrigan. Mordaunt claimed he did not exist in "Sword and the City".
- Wyatt is still developing a relationship with Dylan and has confided in Prue.
- Despite not having met the current Bianca yet, Chris has now met her past life Guinevere.
- This story reveals that the Raptor Demon who stole the Urn of Asar in "Soul Searching" was enslaved by the Morrigan.
- Part of the original idea for this story was to have the Halliwells take control of their past lives, though it did not fit with the overall plot.
- It is revealed that Prue and Noah had a relationship in a past life, similar to Piper and Leo.
| Preceded by:|
Legacy 108: Smells Like Teen Spirit
|Legacy Series|| Followed by:|
Legacy 110: From Paris with Love