Holly Wilson was the spirit of a young girl. She had been haunting Memorial Hospital since her death because of an injustice done to her. She desired to become alive again and sought to possess a girl named Kayla.
Holly grew up in foster care. In 2019, she was admitted to the hospital with a severe appendicitis and needed surgery. The surgeon who performed the surgery made a mistake, causing an infection. Fearing for his job, he tried to hide his mistake and only made things worse. When Holly died, the surgeon admitted everything and was arrested, though the hospital chose to keep it quiet to avoid a scandal.
Due to the injustice done to her, Holly's spirit roamed the hospital for ten years. When Kayla was admitted, Holly saw an opportunity to get the life she always wanted, one with a happy family. She sought to possess Kayla, though she was discovered by Chris Halliwell.
Chris reached out to Holly in an attempt to help her move on into the afterlife, though Holly refused, as she wanted to live again. When Chris and Sarah researched her past, Holly nearly killed Sarah before going after Kayla again. Chris realized that Holly had been corrupted by years of loneliness and anger, making her a vengeful spirit. Seeing there was no way to help her cross over, Chris was forced to vanquish her.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Wisping: The ability to teleport through wisping lights.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and beings with the mind.
- Floating: The ability to float in the air.
- Possession: The ability to control other beings by entering their bodies.
- Cryokinesis: The ability to generate and manipulate ice and cold. Holly could not control this power, but her presence caused the temperature to drop and it would freeze whenever she was angry.
- Invisibility: The ability to make oneself unseen by the naked eye. As a spirit, Holly was invisible to humans unless she wants to be seen.
- Intangibility: The ability to move through solid matter. As a spirit, Holly was unable to interact with the physical world.