Henry Mitchell Jr. is the youngest child of Paige Matthews and Henry Mitchell, born in 2012. He is the younger brother of Laura and Grace Mitchell. Like his sisters, Henry Jr. is a Whitelighter-Witch, having inherited both magical genes from his mother. He is named after his father and is commonly called "Henry" by his sisters and cousins and "Junior" by his parents and aunts and uncles.
As noted by Wyatt, six-year old Henry Jr. had spiky brown hair and brown eyes and was a little short for his age. According to Paige, Henry was always more carefree than his sisters.
In high school, Henry Jr. was liked by everyone in school, despite not being involved in any social groups or clubs. He got average grades and dated girls without wanting to get serious. Despite their differences, he was also good friends with his cousin Payton. When finding out his parents were planning on moving to LA for his father's new job, Henry Jr. was upset and refused to leave his life behind, despite his parents telling him he had to go with them due to being a minor. He fought with his family and accused his father of trying to control everything because he didn't like magic.
Henry Jr.'s powers later allowed him to accidentally find Darius, the Spirit of Rage that had fueled the fighting and the family resolved their issues. After the Book of Shadows was returned and the Source revealed as the one behind it all, Paige and Henry still decided to move. However, they had asked his uncle Leo if Henry Jr. could move into the Halliwell Manor with Wyatt and Chris. Henry happily accepted the offer and moved to the manor, while his parents went to LA and his sisters to Paris for college.
Source of All FearEdit
When the demon Barbas brought the cousins fears to life while working with the Source of All Evil, Henry was confronting with his fear of clowns, brought on by the Slappy doll his parents had accidentally sent with his stuff. Slappy was brought to life as a demonic clown that tried to kill him. However, with help from his family, Henry was able to overcome his fear and defeated Slappy.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate beings or objects with a crystal and a map.
- Intangible Orbing: The ability to deconstruct the body into millions of orbs for a short period of time, allowing the user to move through solid matter and evade physical and magical attacks. Henry can extend his power to others, use it to disrupt powers such as invisibility and free people who are possessed.
- Orbing: The ability to teleport through the use of orbs. Henry is still in the process of mastering this power.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Henry Jr. has a phobia of clowns, notably the Slappy doll owned by his mother.
- He is fairly popular in high school, despite not fitting into any social group. He has dated several girls without ever getting serious until he met Tess.
- It has been noted several times that Henry is somewhat short.
- Similar to his mother, Henry initially had trouble mastering his Orbing power. He only started using it in his teens after his mother told him about his potential.