Harpies are a breed of powerful female demons which inspired stories about vicious yet beautiful bird-women in Greek mythology. Over the centuries, they have evolved in a breed of elite demons that live in clans ruled by a Queen. Harpies are known for their sharp talons and seek to rise in power and renown in the demonic hierarchy.
A clan of Harpies was one of the many factions that Cole Turner sought to reunite under his rule as the Source of All Evil. However, when the Queen ordered one of her minions to attack the Charmed Ones, Cole became furious that Phoebe had been injured and demanded to see the Queen. However, his assistant took the initiative to punish the Queen on her own by slicing off her hand.
- Main article: Despoina
Several years later, the same Harpy Queen became a member of the Brotherhood to further her own goals, though she showed little loyalty to the others. She was vanquished by the Titan Prometheus after she tried to manipulate him, while her clan was vanquished by the Chosen.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Smoking: The ability to teleport through smoke.
- Super Strength: The ability to possess physical strength beyond humanly possible.
- Agility: The ability to possess magically enhanced agility.
- Laser Bolts: The ability to fire highly concentrated bolts of energy, capable of causing ignition or combustion upon impact.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm. Harpies can be vanquished by the Power of Three or a similar force.
- Regeneration: The ability to almost instantly heal from physical harm and injuries.
- Immunity: The ability to be immune to certain powers, spells or potions. Harpies are immune to the powers of witches.
- Charmed, Season 4, "Bite Me"
- Chosen Chapter 4: Rise of the Titan