Goblins are evil shadow-like creatures from the magical realm inhabited by Fairies. They are related to Trolls and feed on negative emotions such as anger, fear and pain. They live in nests and leave behind a black residue. They can be recognized by their high-pitched laughs and have an aversion to light.
When a nest of Goblins finds an individual with enough negative energy to feed on, they attach themselves like leeches and consider that person their leader. However, this also makes them bound to this individual.
A nest of Goblins followed Tess to the mortal world and infested Baker High School. There they attached themselves to Neal, a boy who was often bullied and full of negative emotions. They pretended to be his friends and attacked the ones who were bullying him, like Tommy Jackson and Melissa Harrison. However, the truth was eventually discovered when Tess recognized the black residue they left behind.
Henry Mitchell Jr., Payton Halliwell and Tess confronted Neal and his Goblins and eventually managed to convince him to reject their evil. As they were connected to him and refused to let go, the Goblins instead possessed him. However, they were quickly banished by Payton after Henry Jr. separated them from Neal.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Shadow Manipulation: The ability to manipulate shadows to various effects. Goblins are shadow-like creatures that can reshape their form as desired and merge together into a larger shadow figure.
- Flight: The ability to defy gravity and propel oneself through the air.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and beings with the mind.
- Technopathy: The ability to manipulate all forms of technology.
- Possession: The ability to control other beings by entering their bodies. Goblins can possess their victims if they have manipulated them enough.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Goblins were first mentioned in "Oh My Goddess! Part 1" by Chris Halliwell.
- As Goblins are creatures of shadow, Payton was able to banish them using the Woogyman Banishing Spell.