Garuda Demons, also simply referred to as Garuda, are ancient and powerful demons that often act as guardians to hidden treasure. They are large and burly demons with large wings on their backs allowing flight. Their faces are hidden behind bronze bird-like helmets.
In ancient times, Wizards placed Garuda Demons in the magical valley known as Shangri-La to act as guardians. They deemed it a necessary evil to keep their potentially dangerous artifacts hidden as their race was driven to extinction. In 2008, the Garuda captured an expedition led by Professor Whitney and transformed most members into other Garuda. However, Arthur Cobbs was able to get away from them. The Garuda later fought Billie and Violet as they entered the valley to save him. Most of the demons were eventually vanquished during their escape.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Flight: The ability to defy gravity and propel oneself through the air.
- Pyrokinesis: The ability to create and manipulate fire with the mind. Garuda can throw streams of fire.
- Power Granting: The ability to temporarily or permanently grant new powers to other magical beings. Through their flames, Garuda can transform other beings into one of their own.
- Immortality: The ability to possess a possibly infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- Immunity: The ability to be immune to certain powers, spells or potions. Garuda are immune to illusions.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Garuda Demons are inspired by the mythological Garuda in Hinduism and Buddhism.