In love with Emyr
- "I have foreseen their arrival and I have long sensed that something terrible is coming. I believe they are here to help us."
- —Faiza to Emyr.
While training to become a royal counselor, Faiza had the same etiquette tutor as prince Emyr. During this time, Faiza developed a crush on the prince, though she knew nothing could ever happen due to her not being of noble birth.
During her time as counselor, Faiza started having premonitions of a terrible event that would soon befall Atlantis. She also foresaw the arrival of Violet Morgan and Arthur Cobbs from the future and believed she was meant to help them. When they arrived, she helped them by hiding their presence and guiding them around the city. During this time, Violet realized that Faiza was in love with the prince.
When Arthur and Violet could not find the answers they were looking for, they wanted to meet Emyr. Faiza arranged the meeting and they revealed that Atlantis would soon be destroyed. After having enough time to process, Emyr agreed that destiny had to run its course, even if it meant letting the city be destroyed. Emyr told Arthur how to break the petrification and free his people in the future. After they left, he and Faiza took a memory potion she created so that everything would happen the way it was supposed to.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Spiralization: The ability to teleport through swirling blue spirals.
- Apportation: The ability to teleport objects or living beings from one location to another.
- Premonition: The ability to perceive visions of the past, present and future.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
- Immortality: The ability to possess a possibly infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.