Fairies are winged magical beings that are a few inches in stature. They inhabit a magical realm that is separate from the mortal world, protected by a magical veil. They can travel between their realm and the mortal world by traveling through in between places, such as doorways and shadows.
Fairies are ruled by a royal family and are good-hearted, though they can be mischievous as well. They are typically invisible to adults and can only be seen by children until they reach a certain age. However, some magical beings, such as witches, can see them with a spell. Additionally, Fairies can choose to reveal themselves as they desire.
The Charmed Ones once helped a Fairy princess named Thistle and a little girl named Kate when they were attacked by Trolls, the natural enemy of Fairies. After this, the sisters called upon Fairies several times to help them in times of need, such as in the battle against Zankou.
- Main article: Tess
When Thistle nearly reached adulthood, she was expected to take the throne. She was scared of the responsibility and ran away, wanting to experience human life and freedom. She transformed herself into a human and began attending Baker High School as Tess.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Flight: The ability to defy gravity and propel oneself through the air.
- Invisibility: The ability to make oneself unseen by the naked eye. Fairies are only visible to children, though they can make themselves seen if desired or through a spell.
- Sensing: The ability to determine the location and status of other beings by concentrating on them. Fairies can sense if others are good or evil.
- Photokinesis: The ability to generate and control light. In human form, Fairies can generate powerful blasts of light.
- Longevity: The ability to possess a longer lifespan and age at a slower rate than other beings.
Through Fairy Dust
- Cloaking: The ability to magically hide one's presence and activities from others.
- Size Manipulation: The ability to manipulate the size of oneself, objects or other beings.
- Transformation: The ability to transform objects and beings into something else.