July 30th, 1988
In love with Jeremy Burns
- "That’s a lie and you know it. I know you care about me, Jeremy. I can feel it."
- —Erin confronting Jeremy.
Erin was born in the Ross family, a powerful coven of witches who abandoned the Wiccan Rede after losing many loved ones in the Salem witch trials. Because the Elders questioned their morals, her family had no Whitelighters or Familiars.
In her early twenties, Erin had a falling out with her family and started dating a warlock named Jeremy Burns. She claimed that he seduced her, while he argued that she wanted to be with a warlock to spite her family. Erin later became pregnant and gave birth to twins. She raised them alone, while Jeremy occasionally checked in and kept his enemies away from them. Because of this, Erin remained convinced that Jeremy had feelings for her.
When Violet and the twins traveled back in time to find out what happened, Violet went to talk to Erin and had a premonition about demons attacking. Erin realized she was a witch and, thinking that she was after Jeremy or her children, called Jeremy for help. Shortly after Jeremy arrived, the demons led by Nomed attacked under orders from the Triad, who wrongfully suspected the twins could be the Ultimate Power.
Erin was killed with an Energy Ball after pleading to Jeremy to protect their kids. Jeremy instead chose to save his own life and abandonded the twins, though they were rescued by Gideon and placed in foster care.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate beings or objects with a crystal and a map.
- Light Darts: The ability to throw darts of light, which can cut through objects and skin.