- "It feels good to be myself again. I must admit I was growing restless posing as that Whitelighter all these years."
- —Epsilon to Alpha.
Epsilon is one of the Avatars, a neutral group of ancient and powerful magical beings who seek to create Utopia.
When the Angel of Death warned Piper that Leo was about to die, Piper summoned an Elder and Epsilon for anwers. Although hesitant because of the potential repercussions, they eventually pointed her to the Angels of Destiny.
Shortly after this, Epsilon replaced the deceased Whitelighter Calliope and began impersonating her. Her goal was to start a rebellion in the Heavens, so that when the Avatars were ready to attempt Utopia again, the Elders would not be a problem. She met with Noah, who was becoming more and more discontent with the Elders, and supported him in his desire to change things. During this time, Noah fell in love with Calliope and they began a relationship.
Some time later, Epsilon noticed that Noah was becoming too content to start a rebellion. In order to motivate him, she faked her death, blaming Odin in the process. Heartbroken and furious, Noah then used the Apple of Discord to spark a rebellion and almost succeeded, until he was stopped by Leo and Paige.
Epsilon reported back to Alpha, thinking she had failed. However, Alpha was optimistic on how close they came, and believed that the Elders would not pose a problem the next time they would attempt Utopia. He asked Epsilon if she had developed feelings for Noah during their time together. Epsilon denied this, though she was saddened to say goodbye.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
The Avatars are a collective of immortal magical beings that possess virtually unlimited powers. They can turn other beings into Avatars, adding their individual power to the collective. However, one death weakens the entire collective and individuals can drain their shared power if they are not careful or use it for personal gain.
- Fading: The ability to teleport in fading manner.
- Reality Warping: The ability to alter the fabric of reality.
- Chronokinesis: The ability to manipulate time in all directions.
- Illusion Casting: The ability to alter the perceptions of other beings, allowing users to make others experience what they desire.
- Energy Blasts: The ability to fire blasts of magical energy from one's hands
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
- Immunity: The ability to be immune to certain powers, spells or potions.
- Immortality: The ability to possess a possibly infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- Charmed, Season 8, "Vaya Con Leos"
- Legacy 112: Noah's Arc (flashbacks only)