- "I can make all your dreams come true. You can live the life you always wanted for ten whole years. After that, your soul belongs to me."
- —Dahlia to an innocent.[src]
Dahlia was a powerful demon and a collector of souls. She obtained these souls by making Faustian deals with mortals in her nightclubs, often promising riches or fame. Due to power she had gathered by making deals, she could only be defeated by forcing her into a deal that would destroy her.
When Dahlia got bored of her business in LA, her second-in-command Ryuu told her about a club in San Francisco, the old P3. Knowing the club was once owned by the Charmed Ones, she became interested in the club and hoped to get the souls of the Halliwell cousins. In order to lure the cousins, she sent them all invitations to the grand opening of Nightshade.
Dahlia was later confronted by Merrick, the leader of a demonic gang Julian Turner had been attacking. Since Dahlia bought the club, he reasoned she was interested in the cousins as well and offered to work together. However, Dahlia replied that she did not work with others and offered him an ultimatum. Either swear his loyalty to her or be vanquished. Merrick then swore his loyalty and they sent his demons to attack the manor.
Dahlia had Merrick dress in a fancy suit and was interested in using the young demon for her own pleasure for a while. When Merrick told her he wanted to replace Ryuu, she strung him along by telling him he needed to prove himself first.
After Penny and Julian entered the club, Dahlia spotted Penny on the dance floor. She had the young witch brought before her and tried to make a deal for her soul. When Penny refused, Dahlia had Ryuu threaten the life of a young woman. A glamoured Wyatt then intervened and saved the woman, allowing Penny to hypnotize Dahlia. After taking care of her demons, Penny forced her to sign a bad deal with help from Julian, leading to the soul collector's destruction.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Flaming: The ability to teleport through flames.
- Pyrokinesis: The ability to create and manipulate fire with the mind. Dahlia could instantly incinerate beings.
- Conjuration: The ability to draw objects and beings into existence from nothing. Dahlia used this power to conjure her contracts and a quill.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm. Dahlia could only be vanquished by using her own contracts against her.
- Immortality: The ability to possess a possibly infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.