Craig was turned into a Wendigo by Romulus and trained as his apprentice to control the beast inside. However, since Craig was young and inexperienced, he lost control under the full moon and killed an innocent girl while infecting Duncan with his curse. The following day, Craig asked Billie out to come see a band playing at P3. He mentioned that he had met her before at a frat party and asked her to dance, but Billie had to take a drunk friend home. Billie agreed on the condition that Craig found a guy for Violet as well to get her mind off Duncan.
The following night, Craig confronted Duncan during his transformation under orders of his master, in an attempt to get Duncan to kill an innocent and complete the curse. However, he was eventually chased off by the Chosen, who called the firestarter Tyler Michaels for help. When Craig reported back to Romulus, he ordered him to kill Billie and Violet instead.
Having previously asked Billie and Violet out, Craig planned to kill them while at P3. However, Violet had learned of his true nature through a premonition and planned to vanquish him with help from the Witch Hunter Jake Porter. Billie later lured him outside, where he tried to kill her until he was chased off by Jake. They followed him into an alley, where Craig attacked Jake after he provoked him. Billie then managed to stab him with a blade and Jake killed him with a knife.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Super Strength: The ability to possess physical strength beyond humanly possible.
- Super Speed: The ability to move at superhuman speeds.
- Shapeshifting: The ability to alter one's physical form into that of another person or animal. Wendigos can switch between their human and demonic forms.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
- Regeneration: The ability to almost instantly heal from physical harm and injuries.
- Enhanced Senses: The ability to possess heightened senses. Wendigos a heightened sense of smell and hearing and can see in the dark.
- Immortality: The ability to possess a possibly infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.