Bringing destined lovers together
Married to Phoebe Halliwell
Engaged and Confused
Coop is a Cupid, an angelic being that brings destined lovers together. One of his charges was Phoebe Halliwell, whom he fell in love with. While they originally believed that their love was forbidden, it was eventually revealed that Coop had been sent to Phoebe to so they could fall in love. Coop and Phoebe eventually got married and had three daughters, Prue, Penny and Payton Halliwell, the first Cupid-Witch hybrids in existence.
Having Children and Getting MarriedEdit
In "Legacy", Coop supported Phoebe in her decision to promote her latest book on a nation-wide tour and decided to go with her. When the Spirit of Rage Darius infected the family with Rage, Coop and Leo realized something was wrong and tried to stop the fighting. He later mediated between Phoebe and their daughters to help them accept Phoebe's decision and helped Phoebe accept that her daughters were old enough to take of themselves. Coop and Phoebe later left for New York to start the tour.
After Phoebe discovered the son she had with Cole had survived, Coop kept supporting and loving her unconditionally.However much as he tried to support his wife, he was struggling to accept it. When Phoebe's tour took them to Miami, two of their daughters Prue and Penny visited them.
Shortly thereafter Julian also forced to ask Phoebe for help after being hunted down for days, from the Wraith sent to him by his grandmother. The boy fainted from the strain immediately after his arrival and Phobe asked her husband to take him to their hotel, and although hesitant he consented.
When Julian woke up Coop, he tried to make him understand that Phoebe felt guilty about everything that had happened to him, and admitted that it was not easy for him to deal with the demon-witch , but that he struggled because he was important for Phoebe.
Julian told him about the Wraith and tried to leave thinking he was not safe, but fainted again and Coop put him to bed. Shortly thereafter Phoebe was attacked by the Wratih, but Coop saved her and took her to the hotel.
Shortly thereafter he admitted to his wife that he was not sure he could accept Julian, either because it was the memory of the darker chapter in Phoebe's life, or because he was not sure he was trustworthy.
Julian wanted to leave, and when they arrived soon after Prue and Penny were anything but happy to see their half-brother. To calm her children Phoebe used her empathy, but the effort made her collapse on the floor, and Coop helped her. However, Julian, Prue and Penny left. Coop took care of his wife, and told her that if it was important to her he would try to accept Julian. The latter seemed to begin to tie up with Penny and returned to the hotel with her.
When it was decided to face Elizabeth, Phobe did not want Coop to come with them and he waited in the hotel tormented by worry. Shortly thereafter, he was joined by Noah. Coop, spoke to him and told him that he considered him a good man.
Shortly after the Whitelighter had left, Julian and Coop's family returned. Julian returned home shortly thereafter, and Coop assured his wife that he had done well not to try to restrain him, and that he would return if and when he was ready to do so.
Some time later Penny decided to leave college and reopen the P3. Coop and Phoebe could not go to the opening, and they sent their daughter a necklace, with a note saying that they were proud of her and with which they reminded her that the P3 was a symbol of the bond between Penny and her family .
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Beaming: The ability to teleport through a pink light originating from the heart.
- Empathy: The ability to sense the emotions of other beings. Coop used his empathy to unblock Phoebe's heart, allowing her to trust in love again.
- Sensing: The ability to determine the location and status of other beings by concentrating on them.
- Immortality: The ability to possess a possibly infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- Temporal Stasis: The ability to stop or slow the flow of time. Cupids can slow down time in a limited area.
- Suggestion: The ability to plant feelings, thoughts and ideas into the mind of another
- Time Travel: The ability to travel through time. Cupids can visit the past loves of their charges.
- Hologram Projection: The ability to project light-based images in various shapes and sizes based on imagination or memories.
- Body Insertion: The ability to physically transfer a person into another body.