- "This is your vision quest, Billie. You’re seeking answers because you’re hurt and conflicted. She represents that conflict, your inner doubt. Like everyone here, she has a part to play."
Chosen Chapter 8: The Trial of Billie Jenkins is the eighth chapter of the Chosen Series.
- Timeline: early 2008
When her friends send Billie on a vision quest, she has to face her inner conflicts. Meanwhile, the mayor takes drastic measures to protect her city from magic and Jake is confronted by someone from his past.
- Returning Characters
- Billie Jenkins
- Violet Morgan
- Duncan Phillips
- Jake Porter
- Arthur Cobbs
- Nathan Ross
- Amanda Freeman
- Leo Wyatt
- Mikelle (Vision Quest only)
- Piper Halliwell (Vision Quest only)
- Phoebe Halliwell (Vision Quest only)
- Paige Matthews (Vision Quest only)
- Henry Mitchell (Vision Quest only)
- Coop (Vision Quest only)
- Hope (Vision Quest only)
- Tyler (Vision Quest only)
- Angel of Destiny (Vision Quest only)
- Carl and Helen Jenkins (Vision Quest only)
- Introducing Characters
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The title is a reference to the trial in Billie's vision quest.
- This is the last episode and conclusion of the Brotherhood arc.
- Certain parts of this story are similar to the plot of "Witch Way Now?".
- Vision Quests previously appeared in "The Legend of Sleepy Halliwell" and "Someone to Witch Over Me".
- At the end of Billie's vision quest she sees several flashes of the future, foreshadowing events of the next main arc.
| Preceded by:|
Chosen Chapter 7: City of Darkness
|Chosen Series|| Followed by:|
Chosen Chapter 9: Viva Las Witches