- "In this vault lie the most sacred and powerful of artifacts. To protect the world, these objects must never see the light of day again."
- —Arthur Cobbs
Chosen Chapter 10: Raiders of the Lost Valley is the tenth chapter of the Chosen Series.
- Timeline: mid 2008
When Arthur does not return from his expedition as planned, Violet and Billie set out to find him and team up with a young explorer. Meanwhile, Duncan enlists the help of Leo to clear the twins' criminal record before the Tribunal.
- Returning Characters
- Introducing Characters
- Garuda Demons
- Bryant Hughes
- Professor Whitney
- Unnamed Brute Demon, vanquished by Duncan and the twins.
- Robert, a young research assistant, he is transformed into a Garuda.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The title is a reference to the Indiana Jones film, "Raiders of the Lost Ark". Billie and Violet also mention Indiana Jones in their discussion about Bryant.
- When Violet arrives at Magic School, she overhears Leo talking to some students about how the sisters reclaimed the school, which happened in The Closing Chapter.
- The Tribunal appears again. Additionally, several references are made to their first appearance in "Crimes and Witch-Demeanors".
- This story marks the beginning of the main arc and reveals more about the history of Wizards.
- It is revealed that Gideon once wanted to bring the twins to Magic School, but that the Elders would not allow it.
- This is the first appearance of the Chosen House, the Chosen will have moved in by the following chapter.
| Preceded by:|
Chosen Chapter 9: Viva Las Witches
|Chosen Series|| Followed by:|
Chosen Chapter 11: House Party