Guiding good witches and future Whitelighters
Legacy 112: Noah's Arc (Impersonation only)
- "Yes, we were lucky that she was killed by a Darklighter soon after she was reborn. It made it easy to replace her."
- —Alpha about Calliope.
Calliope was a Whitelighter who was killed by a Darklighter shortly after being reborn. Her death went unnoticed by the Elders, as she was replaced by Epsilon, who impersonated her for years until she faked her own death.
Calliope was reborn as a Whitelighter during the time that Noah was an Elder and he was present during her rebirth. She was killed by a Darklighter shortly after this and was replaced by Epsilon. Posing as Calliope, Epsilon tried to manipulate Noah into starting a rebellion in the Heavens. When Noah fell in love with her and became too content, Epsilon faked her death and blamed Odin to motivate him again. The truth surrounding Calliope's death remains unknown, as the Elders believe her to have died when Epsilon faked her death.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Orbing: The ability to teleport through use of orbs.
- Sensing: The ability to determine the location and status of other beings by concentrating on them. Whitelighters have a telepathic and empathic connection to their charges, allowing them to sense when their charges are calling them or when they are hurt.
- Cloaking: The ability to magically hide one's presence and activities from others. Whitelighters can hide their charges from the forces of evil.
- Healing: The ability to heal the injuries of other beings. Whitelighters cannot heal the dead, evil beings or self-inflicted wounds.
- Glamouring: The ability to assume the appearance of another person by creating a glamour around the body.
- Hovering: The ability to rise off the ground and hover with or without the use of orbs.
- Photokinesis: The ability to generate and control light and magical orbs.
- Omnilingualism: The ability to understand and speak any language without prior knowledge. Whitelighters possess a limited form of this power, allowing them to speak the language of charges only when communicating with them.
- Reconstitution: The ability to reform the body after it has been destroyed.
- Immortality: The ability to possess a possibly infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- Legacy 112: Noah's Arc (Impersonation only)