Brandon Miles is a Witch Doctor and the nephew of Edgar Miles. Unlike his uncle, he doesn't want to uphold their legacy of hunting evil spirits and instead wants to focus on running their jazz club, The Cauldron.
Along with his uncle Edgar, Brandon was reluctantly chasing down a poltergeist in a cemetery when Hope and Darcy walked by. Sensing her negative emotions, the poltergeist possessed Darcy before the Witch Doctors could capture it. Edgar then ordered Brandon to follow Darcy while he started preparing an exorcism ritual.
Brandon followed Darcy to Berkeley, where the poltergeist took possession of her in her dorm room while Billie Jenkins was there as well. Brandon managed to stop the poltergeist, though Billie demanded answers. Before Brandon could explain, mayor Amanda Freeman and her armed guards arrived. Brandon quickly explained what was going on and then teleported everyone present to The Cauldron.
At the club, Edgar was confronted with is old love, Amanda. After a brief argument, everyone put their personal feelings aside to save Darcy. The Witch Doctors managed to perform the excorcism and the witches vanquished the poltergeist, saving Darcy's life.
After what happened, Edgar finally accepted Brandon's decision to run the club instead of becoming a Witch Doctor and agreed to move the family business out of the club. Brandon then invited the Chosen and their friends to the club to apologize for what happened. They remained on friendly terms and Brandon started flirting with Darcy, offering her a drink at the bar.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals. Witch Doctors are especially talented in creating curses.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Fading: The ability to teleport through a fading orange light.
- Apportation: The ability to teleport objects or living beings from one location to another.
- Sensing: The ability to determine the location and status of other beings by concentrating on them.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- It is implied that part of the reason why Brandon doesn't want to be a Witch Doctor is because it killed one or both of his parents. When his uncle told him that to "fight darkness, you must embrace it", Brandon remarked "until it kills you".