Arcon was a demonic power broker who was in control of most trades in the Underworld and an old acquaintance of Klea. When the firestarter Tyler Michaels regained his powers, Arcon plotted to take his powers and sell them to the highest bidder.
Rising to PowerEdit
With the old powers in the Underworld vanquished, Arcon rose to power and took charge of the power trading business. At one point in his past, Arcon came across the demon Klea, as the two seemed familiar. However, the relationship was not friendly, as Klea betrayed him.
When Tyler Michaels suddenly regained his powers, Arcon decided to hunt him down to auction off his powers, since Firestarters were highly desired. In order to resist his abilities, Acron absorbed several ice-based powers to counter his fire. Arcon eventually tracked Tyler down to a homeless shelter, where he killed a mortal and nearly froze Paige Matthews to death.
Arcon took Tyler to the Underworld and prepared an auction, though before he could start, Klea appeared and offered him a deal in the Brotherhood's name. He would gain full control over the power broking business and the possibility at a seat in the Brotherhood. Before the deal could be completed, the Chosen arrived and used their collective power to vanquish Arcon while Tyler slowed him down with fire.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Smoking: The ability to teleport through smoke.
- Power Extraction: The ability to extract the powers from beings and store them in magical spheres.
- Power Granting: The ability to grant powers to oneself and other beings.
- Sensing: The ability to sense the powers of other magical beings.
- Cryokinesis: The ability to generate and manipulate ice and cold with the mind. Arcon granted this power to himself to capture Tyler.
- Molecular Inhibition: The ability to completely stop the movement of molecules, causing them to crystallize. Acron granted this power to himself to capture Tyler.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm. Due to his ice powers, Acron was highly resistant to fire and heat.